In the world of guns, bad things can happen even though everything was done properly. That’s what happened to Scott from Kentucky Ballistics on April 9th as he was filming a video for his YouTube Channel. In short, he was unaware that some of the ammo he was shooting was extremely hot – meaning it had too much powder in it. That extra pressure can cause catastrophic malfunctions.
His full explanation, along with some footage of the actual incident, can be seen in the video below. Scott is healing at a rapid pace and is already out of the hospital. It’s amazing to say the least, and we wish him a continued speedy recovery.
Some of the images below are graphic, so be cautious when clicking that next button!