Concealed carriers rejoice, because the overwhelming majority of us do not do things like this. There are always some, though, that are terrible at following basic rules.
The rules from this video:
- Don’t start confrontations
- Don’t go looking for a fight
- Let silly things go
- Don’t draw your gun unless your life is in danger
- Don’t point your gun at something or someone you don’t intend to shoot
- Don’t point your gun at yourself
That list, to me, sounds pretty reasonable. For these guys, all of which made mistakes, we’ll send them a copy and a friendly reminder.