GLOCK 48 Specs and Release Date
On Wednesday, GLOCK announced two new lineups to their already amazing assortment: the GLOCK 48 and the GLOCK 43X.
For information on the 43X, click here.
GLOCK 48 Specs
- Length (Overall)** 185 mm | 7.28 inch
- Slide Length 174 mm | 6.85 inch
- Width (Overall) 28 mm | 1.10 inch
- Slide Width 22 mm | 0.87 inch
- Height incl.Mag. 128 mm | 5.04 inch
- Line of Sight (Polymer) 152 mm | 5.04 inch
- Line of Sight (Steel) 151 mm | 5.94 inch
- Line of Sight (GNS) 150 mm | 5.91 inch
- Trigger Distance** 67 mm | 2.64 inch
Technical Data are rounded and do not reflect tolerances – they may be altered without notice! Subject to technical changes.
From GLOCK’s Website:
The G48 in caliber 9mm Luger is of similar length and height as the G19 but the width of the pistol is reduced for increased concealability and high carrying comfort. The magazine capacity of the slim 01 magazine of the G48 is 10 rounds. It comes with a silver colored nPVD coated slide with front serrations.courtesy glock.com
GLOCK 48 RELEASE DATE
According to the GLOCK press release, the 48 and 43X will be available starting January 21st 2019.
We will be in Las Vegas for SHOT Show and Range Day, the latter of which is held on the 21st. There, we’ll be shooting the new pistols, but will hopefully have some in-hand prior to the trip so that we are able to do a review for you all.