GLOCK 43X Specs and Release Date
Today, GLOCK announced one of two new additions to the lineup, the GLOCK 43X. A fresh take on the 43, the 43X provides more rounds in the magazine and a slightly larger size, while still remaining an ideal size for concealed carry.
GLOCK 43X SPECS
- Length (Overall)** 165 mm | 6.50 inch
- Slide Length 154 mm | 6.06 inch
- Width (Overall) 28 mm | 1.10 inch
- Slide Width 22 mm | 0.87 inch
- Height incl.Mag. 128 mm | 5.04 inch
- Line of Sight (Polymer) 133 mm | 5.24 inch
- Line of Sight (Steel) 132 mm | 5.20 inch
- Line of Sight (GNS) 131 mm | 5.16 inch
- Trigger Distance** 67 mm | 2.64 inch
*FOR GEN4/GEN5 MODELS: Check out the Gen5 and Gen4 Technology area for medium/large backstraps
Technical Data are rounded and do not reflect tolerances – they may be altered without notice! Subject to technical changes.
From GLOCK’s website:
The silver finished slide of the G43X combines its short and slim dimensions to the extended slim frame size of the G48. A perfectly balanced slim fit for nearly all hand sizes with a satisfying magazine capacity and high concealability. The magazine capacity of the slim 01 magazine of the G43X is 10 rounds.courtesy glock.com
GLOCK 43X RELEASE DATE
The new GLOCK pistols will be showcased at SHOT Show 2019 in just a few weeks, and will be available to purchase starting January 21st 2019.
We will be at SHOT Show to check it out at the GLOCK booth, so stay tuned for an upcoming review.